Add an ATLAS Link to a Brightspace Course
Note: In order for the video cases to show up in Brightspace, login to ATLAS, create a group and add cases only to the group. Here is the help article on how to create a group: https://help.atlas.nbpts.org/support/solutions/articles/42000049854-creating-a-group.
Note: Do NOT add Students to the group, only video cases. Add link to create/group article.
- Navigate to the Module where you would like to add an ATLAS Case
- Click Add Existing Activities
- Click External Learning Tools
- Click on the ATLAS in list of available External Learning Tools
Embed an ATLAS Case
- Click on the ATLAS link you've just added to your Course
- If prompted, login to your ATLAS account
- Find the case you want to embed and click "Attach LTI Link"
- You are finished! The ATLAS case is now accessible to your students
Check your Cookie Settings
- Make sure you are allowing third party cookies. We use a cookie to connect your Blackboard session to your ATLAS session. If you don't allow third party cookies, we won't be able to connect your sessions and log you in.
- Make sure atlas.nbpts.org has been added to your allowed sites if you are strict about your cookie settings
You can refer to the links below for more information about managing cookies in different browsers. If you are unable to manage cookies, you may need to contact your department instructional technology support.
Safari Login Issue