Go to the My Groups page to create a group to share cases and case notes with your fellow Instructors or with your Students.
- Click on your name in the header to open the Dashboard.
- Under the Groups section, click on “Create and Manage Groups.”
On the My Groups page:
- Click "Create New Group."
On the Create Group page:
- Create a group name.
- Add a description for the group.
- Under the heading “Members”, click "Add Members" to add members from your organization to your group or add new members by typing in their email addresses.
- (Optional) Change the cover image for the group by clicking “Choose File” and uploading an image from your desktop. A square image works best. If you do not select an image, the system will use your organization’s image.
- Remember to click the “Create Group” button to save your group.
NOTE: Members will receive an email from ATLAS inviting them to the group.