Add an ATLAS Link to a Blackboard Course
Note: In order for the video cases to show up in Blackboard, login to ATLAS, create a group and add cases only to the group. Here is the help article on how to create a group: https://help.atlas.nbpts.org/support/solutions/articles/42000049854-creating-a-group.
Note: Do NOT add Students to the group, only video cases. Add link to create/group article.
- Navigate to your Course and select "Create"
- Select ATLAS from the available Tools
- Fill in Link details and click "Save"
Embed an ATLAS Case
- Click on the ATLAS LTI Link you just added to your Course
- If prompted, login to your ATLAS account
- Find the case you want to embed and click "Attach LTI Link"
- You are finished! The ATLAS case is now accessible to your students
Check your Cookie Settings
- Make sure you are allowing third party cookies. We use a cookie to connect your Blackboard session to your ATLAS session. If you don't allow third party cookies, we won't be able to connect your sessions and log you in.
- Make sure atlas.nbpts.org has been added to your allowed sites if you are strict about your cookie settings
You can refer to the links below for more information about managing cookies in different browsers. If you are unable to manage cookies, you may need to contact your department instructional technology support.
Safari Login Issue