There are many ways that ATLAS is different from other online video providers:
- All cases are validly scored, by educators, as accomplished practices.
- Cases are authentic classroom experiences – real teachers, real students.
- ATLAS cases provide not only video resources, but also related teacher commentary and instructional materials.
- There is a breadth of coverage by classroom setting, school type and demographics, across all subjects and grade spans including Literacy, English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, World Languages, History, Music, Special Needs, Art, Career and Technical Education and more.
- Cases are indexed to common frameworks such as the National Board Standards, the High Leverage Teaching Practices, and the Common Core State Standards.