While reviewing the instructional materials, you may find pages to annotate and/or apply framework tags.
1. Select the Instructional Materials Tab.
2. Open the instructional materials .pdf file.
3. Click “+ Add Note.”
Fill out the form:
4. Add a Framework Tag to the instructional materials (Optional).
5. Click on the box next to “Entire Instructional Materials PDF”
6. Enter the page number(s).
7. Write your note inside the text box.
8. Designate who may view your note. From the dropdown menu:
a. Select “Only Me” to keep your note private.
b. Select one of your ATLAS groups to make this note visible to members of your group.
c. Choose “Instructor only” to share this note just with your group Instructor.
9. Click the “Submit” button.