While reading the commentary you may find sections to annotate and/or apply framework tags.
1. Use the click-and-drag action on your mouse or track pad to select a portion of the text.
2. Release the selection function and a note icon will appear.
3. Click on the icon to open the commentary note form.
Fill out the form:
4. Add a Framework Tag (Optional)
5. Write your comment/note inside the text box.
6. Designate who may view your comment/note. From the dropdown menu:
a. Select “Only Me” to keep your note private.
b. Select one of your ATLAS groups to make this note visible to members of your group.
c. Choose “Group Leader only” to share your note with just the group Instructor.
7. Click the “Publish” button.