Once you have conducted a search, you can organize and sort your search results.
1. Your search selections will appear like a breadcrumb above the search results list.
2. To deselect an item, click on the selection again, or, click on the x icon next to the selection in the breadcrumb.
3. Click "Clear filters" to remove all your search selections.
4. The number of available cases is shown in parentheses. The numbers will change as you make different search selections.
5. Once you have your desired results, you can conduct a search within your search results by entering keywords in the “Search within cases” text box.
6. You can also sort your search results by Title, Date, and Popularity.