While viewing a video you may find segments to annotate and/or apply framework tags.
1. Click “+ Video Note” located in the bottom left corner of the video.
Fill out the form:
2. Click on the box next to “Entire Video” OR enter the video segment start and stop times in minutes and seconds.
3. Write your note or comment inside the text box.
4. Add a Framework Tag (Optional).
5. Designate who may view your note. From the dropdown menu:
a. Select “Only Me” to keep your note private.
b. Select one of your ATLAS groups to make this note visible to members of your group.
c. Select “Group Leaders only” to share this note just with the Group Leader.
6. Click the “Publish” button.