If you have a search term or filter that you use frequently, you can save it to your Dashboard as a saved search. Saved searches will update automatically as more cases are added to ATLAS.
To create a saved search:
- Enter your search terms and/or apply your preferred filters (e.g., grade level, subject area, etc.)
- Click “Save Search”.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Enter a name for your search and click “Save”.
To find your saved search:
- Open your dashboard.
- All your saved searches will be listed below the Saved Searches section.
- Click on the name of the saved search to open it.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the name to rename or delete the saved search.