There are three roles in ATLAS:
- Organization Administrator
- Instructor (faculty member or teacher leader/facilitator)
- Student (teaching candidate or teacher)
ATLAS Group Roles
Organization Administrators and Instructors can create groups. There are two group roles that anyone in ATLAS can have.
- Group Leader - Group leaders can create and edit group folders. They can also save cases to or remove cases from the group. Even though students cannot create groups, they can be group leaders.
- Group Member - Group members can see group folders and cases, but they cannot save cases to the group or remove cases from the group.