Case Analytics enables you to see your members’ usage of ATLAS cases.
- Click "Case Analytics" in the left navigation of the Organizational Settings menu.
- Filter for the data you wish to see. You can choose specific date ranges, users, groups, and case details like subject area, grade, and certificate area.
- A color-coded graph will appear based on the selected filters.
- You can toggle over the graph with your cursor to see data points.
- The Totals chart indicates the number of cases that have been accessed and the different interactions members have had with the cases.
- The Details by Case chart indicates the specific case numbers, corresponding information about the case, and the level of interaction within each case by your members.
- You can also click the Export CSV link to export the data to a .csv file.