User Analytics enables you to see your members’ usage of ATLAS.
- Click “User Analytics" in the left navigation of the Organizational Settings menu.
- Filter for the data you wish to see. You can choose specific date ranges, users, user types (e.g., student or instructor), or groups.
- A color-coded graph will appear based on the selected filters.
- You can toggle over the graph with your cursor to see data points.
- The Totals chart indicates the activity of your users in ATLAS.
- The Details by User chart indicates specific users and their interaction with ATLAS.
- You can also click the Export CSV link to export the data in a .csv file.