You can create a new group for organization members from your Organization Settings.
1. Click "Groups" in the left navigation.
2. Click "New" to create a new group in your organization.
On the Add New Group pop-up:
- Create a group name.
- Add a description for the group.
- Select the group members who will be your group leaders. Leaders can save and remove cases from the group.
- Select “Open group in edit mode” to invite additional group members (e.g., students) or add a group image.
NOTE: Members will receive an email from ATLAS inviting them to the group when you click “Add”.