You can search ATLAS cases across multiple subjects, topics, grade levels, and frameworks.
- Click “Cases” in the header to see all the cases for your organization.
- Or, click on the magnifying glass, enter your search term or phrase in the search bar, and click "Search".
- Click on the bars on the left to open the Subject & Topic, Grade Level, and Framework filters. Click a second time to close them.
- Click "Advanced Search" if you want to search by additional filters such as instructional strategies, school type, and settings.
- Search results automatically update to your right.
- Filter selections appear above the first case result.