You can search for ATLAS resources across multiple subjects, topics, material types, and frameworks.
1. Click “Resources” in the header to see all the available resources for your organization.
2. Click on the magnifying glass, enter your search term or phrase in the search bar, select “Search in Resources” and click "Go".
3. On the Resources page, click on the bars on the left to filter by Material Type and by Framework. Click a second time to close them.
4. Search results automatically update to your right.
5. Filter selections appear above the first resource result.