Manually Add a New User
- From the Organization Settings, click "users" in the left navigation.
- Click "New" to manually add a new user to ATLAS.
3. Enter the first name, last name, and email address for the new member.
4. Select the new member's role by selecting one of the options from the dropdown menu.
- "Admin" for users who will share your administrative rights.
- "Instructor" for faculty members, coaches, or other group leaders who will facilitate access to cases.
- "Student" for pre- or in-service teachers.
5. Remember to click the "Add" button to save your entry.